How to apply for the 2nd year of the InterMaths study at the Brno University of Technology in the Czech Republic:
- An application must be submitted through an online form.
- Select "master level" and the "Mathematical Engineering" program, which is one of the programs included in the "Applied Sciences in Engineering".
- Contact our Study Office by e-mail after you submit the application form. The secretary for student mobility at the Study Office is Mrs. Alena Cupakova, e-mail: email@example.com. She will give you detailed instructions about:
- Letter of Acceptance
- accommodation agreement
Deadlines for submitting the application:
- March 31st for students with a visa requirement.
- May 31st for EU students.
- InterMaths students from the University of L'Aquila do not have to pay any administrative fees (even if they can see the standard fee 400 CZK in the application form, this does not apply to them).
- InterMaths students from the University of L'Aquila do not have to pay any study fee (even if they can see 3000 EUR/academic year on the webpage with the application form, this does not apply to them).
BUT coordinator: Prof. RNDr. Josef Šlapal, CSc., director of the Institute of Mathematics of BUT Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
BUT assistant coordinator: Mgr. Jana Hoderová, Ph.D., secretary for the study branch Mathematical Engineering
FME BUT coordinator for student mobility: Bc. Alena Cupáková, Study Office of BUT Faculty of Mechanical Engineering